CAD VCL 14 released
We have been listening to your feedback and making changes, and today we are rolling out CAD VCL 14, a new version of our CAD library for Delphi and C++ Builder. This version contains major improvements and new features designed to make your CAD VCL experience better.
What’s new in CAD VCL 14?
- Improved import of DWG and DXF files:
- added support of annotative objects;
- added reading of hyperlinks for entities;
- improved Insert support;
- improved Clipping support;
- improved Texts and MTexts support;
- improved display of SHX fonts;
- speeded up loading of DXF files;
- bug fixes related to import of DWG and DXF files.
- Improved export of DWG and DXF files:
- added export to AutoCAD DWG 2010;
- bug fixes related to export of DWG and DXF files.
- Improved display of 3D files:
- added a new mode of surface display: Hidden lines;
- added display of 3D model edges;
- improved reading of SAT files;
- improved reading of OBJ files;
- improved reading of STL files.
- Improved export of HPGL files:
- added saving of lineweights.
- Improved export of SVG files:
- Improved export of PDF files:
- added saving of fonts;
- added option for saving to raster PDF files;
- bug fixes related to export of PDF files.
- Other improvements:
- added option for automatic regeneration;
- improved import of DWF, HPGL, CGM and SVG files;
- improved G-code generation from DWG and DXF files.
Want to try the new version of CAD VCL? It is free for 45 days:
START MY FREE TRIAL
If you already have a CAD VCL license, CAD VCL 14 will be available to you at a 50% discount. For any questions or comments, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.