CADEditorX 14.1 released
CADEditorX 14.1, the newest minor version of the ActiveX component for adding CAD features to a web page or application under development, is released and available for download. This update brings support of new 3D file formats, new and improved features, interface changes, and bug fixes. Here is the full list of changes:
- Improved display of DWG and DXF files.
- Support of Parasolid formats (*.x_t, *.x_b) and SolidWorks formats (*.sldprt).
- Export to IGES, STEP, and BREP file formats.
- Upgraded tool to measure the distance on a 3D model. Now it enables to get not only the distance between two points and height between two parallel surfaces, but also the distance between two circle centers or between two parallel edges.
- Saving of measurements performed on 3D models. CADEditorX 14.1 enables to save all the measurements in a separate file and load them when necessary.
- Saving of 3D section views to IGES, STEP, STL, OBJ, or BREP formats.
- Highlighting of 3D model edges created by a section plane.
- New interface of G-code generation from DWG and DXF files. In the new version, it is integrated into the main CADEditorX window.
- High-quality automatic regeneration of objects.
- Improved performance of the subprogram ‘Thumbnails’.
- Bug fixes.
Interested in trying CADEditorX 14.1? Download its 45-day trial version right now:
START MY FREE TRIAL
This new version is free for all CADEditorX 14 license holders. If you have an older version, you can buy the upgrade at a special price. Please contact us at email@example.com for further details.
Soft Gold Ltd.